Whether as a one off or part of our managed services, our Microsoft SQL Server Health Check and Review is an ideal way to ensure the availability and uptime of your systems.
If you are a CIO, IT Manager, or Database Administrator, you will receive support and guidance to help you increase efficiency, maximize uptime, and reduce costs.
We work through a comprehensive list of checks that has been constructed over many years of running clients’ SQL Server Systems.
- Ensure your server is properly secured and your customers are protected.
- Document all security exposures and risks to your data.
- Identify errors, common problems and mistakes.
- Remove bottlenecks, optimise and simplify structures to speed up database operations.
- Review hardware, server and network settings.
- Evaluate, test and document current readiness for the worst to happen.
- Update disaster recovery plan.
- Provide a full report detailing concerns, remedial action and improvements.
Call us to get your checkup started or if you’re just looking for resources to do your own health check sp_Blitz is a great place to start.