Slow systems cause frustration for your clients, staff and costs you money.
We can make your MySQL database fast and reliable using our 4 point plan:
1. Monitor Workload
- Measure database speed and query use under normal operation.
- Identify memory, resource and CPU bottlenecks.
- Analyse and streamline the most used and resource-intensive queries and views.
- Review and update indexes to make the database structures more efficient.
- Identify where indexed views would be optimise speed for complex calculation and data processing.
- MySQL’s default settings can lead to bad performance.
- Sometimes fine tuning the configuration can increase speed.