Whether as a one off or part of our managed services, our Database Health Check and Review is an ideal way to ensure the availability and uptime of your systems.
If you are a CIO, IT Manager, or Database Administrator, you will receive support and guidance to help you increase efficiency, maximize uptime, and reduce costs.
We work through a comprehensive list of checks that has been constructed over many years of running clients’ systems.
- Ensure your server is properly secured and your customers are protected.
- Document all security exposures and risks to your data.
- Identify errors, common problems and mistakes.
- Remove bottlenecks, optimise and simplify structures to speed up database operations.
- Review hardware, server and network settings.
- Evaluate, test and document current readiness for the worst to happen.
- Update disaster recovery plan.
- Provide a full report detailing concerns, remedial action and improvements.